The best is yet to come.
Wow 2018 – you have been a blast this year.
I have been so fortunate for this year. Adventures, challenges and lots of smiles. But while I will be using this blog post to reflect on how amazing 2018 has been to me, I’m also looking forward to 2019.
What are my highlights for 2018?
- Put The Pin Picker to bed, and launched Emma Picks.
- Co-founded HEY. Bloggers and have since ran two large events and some smaller scale meet ups.
- Traveled to seven countries.
- Visited two of my dream locations, Amsterdam and Paris.
- Finished my first year of my MA with an average of 74% – roll on the dissertation stage!
- Met new friends.
- Made it onto the Peter and Paul Cartoons with Ashton
- Seen several amazing bands; Madness, Daughtry, MGMT, Imagine Dragons, Kodaline, S Club 3 – to name a few!
- Judged Rock Challenge 2018 locally, regionally and nationally!
- After five years of being in one location, moved into a beautiful home for a fresh start.
- Upped my photography game massively (thanks VSCO!).
- Traveled to present in Netherlands on my own.
- Appeared on Radio Humberside’s Culture Nights with Loren and Kerrie (twice!)
These are just a few of the many amazing things that have happened to me this year. Already, 2019 is looking up – which is a good job seeing as it is my LAST YEAR of being in my twenties!
So what’s already in my highlights diary for 2019?
- Seeing more bands; Boyzone, Hoobastank (aaaah!!!) and Catfish and the Bottlemen.
- Saving and planning more adventures.
- More events and meet ups with HEY. Bloggers.
- Broadening my blog.
- Finishing my degree – hopefully!
However, no matter what 2019 brings, I’m thankful for my family, my friends and you – who have all been continuously supportive in the last year.
Here’s to many more adventures, laughs and smiles.
Merry Christmas, and have a happy new year!